It is 2012, and the start of a new year.
Starting a new year can equate the same routine or something new. Here at Performance I Create we are pushing for the latter – something NEW!
2011 was a good starting year for us with a great group of contributors and content, but we are planning and working to make 2012 a classic.
What Can You Expect in 2012?
- New contributor(s)
- Look for announcement later this week
- New Content
- Leadership Series – Interviews with real leaders in today’s organizations to discuss leadership, performance, etc.
- Training Series – Interviews with training professionals on the state of training, trends for 2012, and much more
- Fresh content from our contributors providing insight on how we can influence performance in ourselves and others
- Guest Posts
- Expect some engaging posts from names you know in social media
2012 is basically going to be a year where we get to have fun and share great information with you. To ensure you stay up-to-date with new posts, be sure to add us to your reader via RSS feed or subscribe via email. Additionally, you can follow us on Twitter at @PerformanceIC.
You can expect new posts beginning the week of January 9, 2012.
Until then, you can read fresh content on some of our contributors’ blogs: