A Summer Recap of Performance I Create
We are already in the stage of winding down August and before you know it, Labor Day will be here, which is the holiday we typically consider as the close of Summer.
Before we get to that stage in the year where we have wrapped Summer, I wanted to spend some time recapping the content we have published from June to-date.
- No No-Brainers – Buzz Rooney
- Best of You – Jay Kuhns
- Develop Your Bench – Chris Fields
- Skills for Upper Management – Would You Agree These are Valuable?
- Social Media & Real World Relationships – Chris Ponder II
- Our Professional Goals and the Hiccups We Encounter – Chris Ponder II
- Manage Your Performance with Introspection – Melissa Fairman
- Are You Turning Over Employees? It is Costing You
- Screw the BFOQ! – Buzz Rooney
- Maximizing Millennials: The Who, How, and Why of Managing Gen Y
- Reverse Mentoring: The New Training – Chris Fields
- The Importance of Employee Engagement – Chris Ponder II
- Burning Bridges are Hard to Cross – Jay Kuhns
- Evolution of Performance Reviews – Chris Ponder II
- How to Make Your Employees Love You – Melissa Fairman
- Aces in Their Places – Buzz Rooney
- Professionalism in the Workplace – It Begins at the Interview – Chris Ponder II
- Is Your Bad Boss Killing You? – Chris Ponder II
- The Happy Meal Workplace – Chris Ponder II
- Deserving and Earning…Not the Same – Chris Fields
- This is How Lawsuits Begin – Melissa Fairman
This is what we have been up to this Summer; what have you been up to? What have you done that has been fun, educational, relaxing, etc.? Anything exciting you have read that you want to share?
Author: Chris Ponder II
Chris Ponder II is a human resources professional who has harnessed his human resources knowledge and experience across the casino, retail, and service industries, where he has challenged people to think outside of the traditional “thought box” and strive for something unique by pushing thoughts and actions to a different scale – the extreme.
Chris has a background is in talent acquisition, employee engagement, training and development, human resources information systems, employee relations, process development and redesign, performance improvement, project management, and human resources analytics.
Knowing the value social media can bring, he continues to be an advocate for trench HR professionals to take a leap with social media and utilize its capabilities to grow both professionally and personally. You can follow him on Twitter at @ChrisPonder.
August 22, 2012 General